Friday, May 7, 2010

Clash Of Da Titans show was great



I would like to thank everyone for coming out lastnight to my 1st curated art show the turnout was great and even better was the art on display I want to thank the following artist who officialy were in the show and were able to bring work to display as they told me..
KingBee Bom5 Twelph Host
Etaks Cast Slone Bore
Zim Kane Snake Dg
Nic 707 Yes one Kove Hs(crew)
...I also want to thank all the Bboys who rocked out to DJ Squint who was holdin it down on the wheels of steel...we had Tracy 168,Lava,Eric Orr,Nic 1 ,Esco,SMC,Nac 147, Slave ,and much more ppl in the house who came out to support and experience the true essence of Hip Hop which I am trying to keep alive all the time...
heres some pics I took my self..theyre were so many cameras flashing that u can find more pics by next week on my facebook that other photographers took...


Chief69 and Kaneone


DJ Squint


Chief69 , Tracy 168 and Zim


Chief69 and Bboy Neo

shout outs to FRC !! Big Wong Crew !! Bboy Neo !! and all my Body rockers who were on the floor keepin the place live...I hate a boring opening reception for art shows..on that note..for future reference this is why I myself Bboy at shows and what not..If we dont spread what is our craft it doesnt progress....

-CHIEF69 FRC,SSB,WOTS

2 comments:

  1. CHEIF 69 is a living Legend of Hip Hop Art! Woo Hoo! HUGE FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chief,

    Welcome to the WOTS Family ... Dope Show

    Check out our non-profit :)

    BreakYourSelf.wordpress.com

    Peace,

    cow 138

    ReplyDelete

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......