Thursday, September 16, 2010

let the rumble begin...

last saturday Myself and Floor ROyalty Crew got to battle Teen Titans in an exhibition match of the All Out Call Out jam thrown by funtionNYC in the War Room located on morgan ave ( L train to brooklyn)
below is footage from the battle including a few select moments and interviews







for more on my crew please check them out here
www.FloorRoyaltyCrew.blogspot.com
and for more on FunionNYC events please go here
www.innacityarts.com


and as always please tell me what you think by commenting or emailing me...











I leave you with this....



I Am not a political person by any means but I am an Individual with morals and intelligence ..I know this is probably irrelevant and off topic when compared to my usual updates but I believe strongly this should be heard so please play this video and tell me what you think after hearing the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......