Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poem for september..A retrospective of summer

This is an original Poem of mine entitled "A Retrospective of Summer"


Im a righteous funky soulful top to bottom def -fly-stand up guy- kind of brother...word to the mother...
Hip Hop to my casket and breaks on loop..till im chief 6 feet deep - 9 millimeter thoughts pack shells of positivity and manners that mommy taught ..good son , good friend , good vibe where I walk..

Its the Yellow sunshine it must be in the cause for sway and I'm severed before the morgue like a newborn I lay..defenseless to rhythm and senseless seance , in a trance with my shadows reflection I was brung to the floor in a zulu spin brung to the floor like rejection ..Stop being Flat handed..stop and follow directions..word from the wize and tales from the crypt..did i slip..or slip up it seems i may have loss my self grip...uncontainable addiction my dose from a speaker drum....I was there..I was there..where it started in the slums...

I remember memories in flashes like a cinematic technique..now its done ...too soon over..more over often bleak and the winter wind willows I freeze as I sleep..untill next year..next jam..next week....well speak....



The inspiration was me looking at the photo below by Brina Martinez realizing what A Great Summer I just experienced...


Chief69 at Tools of war jam
photo by Brina Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......