Sunday, October 10, 2010

CHIEF69- my 1st CD



I have recently gone into the lab and started working on what is to be my 1st official CD ....For those of you who may not know besides Bboying and doing Artwork I have always been an emcee the CD is going to be a very exciting and fresh thing for both the local Hip Hop community of NYC and all of you out there who love real Hip Hop culture as much as I do myself


I have done a few collaborations and worked with a few producers as well as produced a few beats myself for the CD it will be available online to buy as well as in person and you can always email me and request to purchase it individually. for everyone who buys a CHIEF69 cd you will receive with the CD an original piece of Artwork on small paper that you can frame or whatever floats your boat..
I plan on releasing the CD as soon as I finish enough tracks and feel content with the quality of music ..until then please be on the look out you may catch me on one of your favorite local musicians tracks...


to check out the music when I do release it go to the link below to buy it online...

www.reverbnation.com/chief69

and if you want to support me and my endeavors at anytime you can always donate via paypal ( button on the blog) or simply spread the word...

SOUL POWER....shout outs to my Floor Royalty Crew family..TBB..WOTS..Break yourself..and Soul Stoned Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......