Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Winter

As always I have alot in my schedule and Im always all over the place trying to attend great events and be a part of Great events all in the name of Positive self expression...please take a look at what Ive been up to recently and my upcoming endeavors below...

This Friday I will be Performing some Dancing at Project Reach loacated at 39 Eldridge st 4th floor..for the Zero Capitol event featuring art on display and many other types of performances from dance to spoken word..etc...the flyer is below







http://nyunews.com/news/2010/11/15/15voices/
check this link out above I was Featured in NYU newspaper and website for my Live Art at the Voices Event for La Herencia Latina Month at NYU...also The painting went for sale..pics from the event..and of the painting coming soon...





Below is the Live Stream Video of myself about 2 weeks ago from when I was on The Underground Section show on the Radio Station for the College of Mount Saint Vincent
.....also On another Note December 8th my self..The UnderGround Section and Floor Royalty Crew present " The Mount Jam" ( flyer coming soon)..
bboy jam featuring Bronx vs Queens 5 vs 5 crew battles...1 vs 1 individual battles and an all syles battle of crews not only limited to Bboying but other types of Dance forms....more info on that event will be posted ony my blog soon...


wmsvradio on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free


feel free to tell me what you think of this radio show and you can always tune into more shows from the College of Mount Saint Vincent in the website below..

WMSVRadio.com





FUTURE THINGS TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ....

DATE - Event - Location

2010
December 4th - Art for Park Community Day and Art Benefit.. ( Flyers above)-NJ,bergan county

December 8th - " The Mount Jam" Bboy competition - College Of Mount Saint Vincent 6301 Riverdale Ave..

2011
January 7th & 21st - Clash Of The Titans 2-Art exhibition presented by myself..New York,NY




- Also for the month of December I have alot more Body art photoshoots coming up ..so expect to see alot more creative Body Art...



for any questons ..comments or anything else the fastest way to reach me are below

Aim - chief69akanelson
email - nelenium@yahoo.com


A Big Shout out This week to Everyone in FRC...all my TBB family..Everyone In Zulu Nation who came out to the anniversary..which I got to experience on last Friday and Im glad I came out I got a cool shirt...also a big Shout out to Everyone out there doing positive things in NYC to help the youth and communities around us...


FRC,TBB,SSB,WOTS,NHBX,HS
on and on till they make us stop....







2 comments:

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......