Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chief69 Body Art "Espionage of the blind" - 2010-Modeling by Katrina





I am currently Working on expanding my Art portfolio with alot more Body artwork ..Today under short notice I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of working with an up and coming female model Katrina.Below are photos taken by myself of the Body art that I did...as always the work comes from the mind because all of my art is done in the moment I dont usually plan on what I create...please tell me what you all think of the body Art and if you have any questons or comments on my art please feel free to let me know any time send all emails to nelenium@yahoo.com or comment this post...
again all photography and Artwork below by Chief69 , modeling by Katrina




Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010


Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010

Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010

Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010

Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010

Body Art by Chief69 work entitled " Espionage of the blind " Model Katrina , photography by Chief69 - 2010





also a note to all photographers and media people if you wish to contact Katrina for modeling work please email her at
perezkat90@gmail.com

Shout outs first and for most to Katrina for the modeling..BK stand up..and the same old crew shout outs...FRC,TBB,SSB,WOTS,NHBX....2010....in the words of KRS-one you must learn...


2 comments:

  1. Great work..I've been looking at a lot of your work and I'm very impressed. I look forward to seeing more and I like the fact that its in the moment - Meiiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. at Meiiko thank you so much for your kinds words..
    I hope you can stay tuned for my future work which is currently promising to be a personal evolution and furthermore for myself my new works of art will reach a bigger audience because of themes ..controversy ..and un-tampered raw imagry

    ReplyDelete

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......