Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clash Of Da Titans 2 - 2011




Its been a while since Ive had acess to the internet let alone any spare time left to promote the 12 things I am part of at the moment so Im sorry for the long delay...
Anyway the turn out to The Mount Dance Jam and Stuff Your Stockingz event in NYC art cypher was great and I want to thank every one who came out to those events. In other news this week is my next self Curated art exhibition/Bboy event the flyer is above



In the weeks and months to come please be on the lookout for more events such as above that help support the NYC Hip Hop scene...
2010 was one of my most creative and impact full years on many levels with the new year I have my goals set on maintaining the presence of the true , raw and original essence of Hip Hop culture in NYC. I also plan on working more closely with the greater community of the South Bronx..

as always if anyone seeks Bboys for performances...videos..or Artwork from murals to body art etc..or just old fashion good conversation on the topic of Hip hop or anything please feel free to send me an email and I will reply as soon as I can

nelenium @yahoo.com



signing off.....Chief69 - FRC-TBB-Wots-SSB - BronxStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......