Sunday, February 20, 2011

what has the chief been up to lately????


guitar painted by chief69 - 2011



Hey people Im glad to say I have alot of new projects I will be a part of for this upcoming spring including but not limited to :

music video cameos
body art photo shoots
hip hop events
murals both public and private
radio show cameos...
....etc..

with the new responsibilities placed upon myself my time is limited by I will try my best to work with as much creative people like myself as much as possible...so please
feel free to message me with any ideas if you would like to work on any type of project..
nelenium@yahoo.com




on another note check out this video I recently edited for MOGA ( www.themoga.com)
The co- founder Jonathan Fable was kind enough to film at my last event Clash Of Da Titans 2 ..if you can let me know what you think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erL-gkxMlTA

by the way the next MOGA event will be a charity event in downtown Manhattan so be on the lookout for info on that coming soon..






Chief69-TBB/FRC...peace and prosperity...shout outs to all my people in Brooklyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......