Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chief69 and FRC Big Week



Hey wassup people Ive been all over the place and now Im back with a new update on whats going on with myself and my crew FRC here is the rundown below...

This Wendsday - MAY 11th

come join myself and the Big Pun Family ..
May 11th "Hot 97 remembers Big Pun. Join the Hot 97 family from 10a-4p at the Big Pun Memorial Mural as we fight to rename Rogers Place in the BX to Big Pun Place. Bring the family out for music, games and entertainment and watch as the TatsCru brings to life the Big Pun Mural like never before. visit bigpunplace.com...this is this Wednesday next to Intervale train station in the BX 2/5 train...Ima be here Bboying of course and representing for my hood in the South Bronx..

This Sunday - May 15th

Come to see my crew Floor Royalty Crew perform at the 1st Annual Bronx Hip Hop Block Party the birthplace of Hip Hop at the Bronx Museum of the Arts, Sun May 15, 1-4pm Featuring alot of Big names like Cuban link..Mobb Deep..Lord Finesse..Grandwizard Theodore..etc..
I will also probably have my Artwork on an Easel Doing live Art as the show goes on
from 1 pm -



MAY 19 - 21st - Bronx pop shop - Music and festivities for the family Featuring Chief69 Artwork on Display and I will be dancing the 20th .. more info coming soon..




coming soon also will be photos from recent photoshoots..Music Videos Im featured in and more...stay tuned...

on another note I am still AVIDLY working on my Film project and still seeking any support I can get...


LOVE PEACE UNITY AND HAVING FUN TO EVERYONE - PEACE - CHIEF69 - FRC PREZ..EST- 2008
I leave you with my new song below ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeirbIpgUXk

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......