Sunday, October 9, 2011

A new chapter for the Bronx Experience...






Alot has gone on since the last time I posted on this blog of my whereabouts .. I have recently had the privilege of multiple Music Video and other video cameos in the last few months..I have also just this past Friday had my 1st solo art exhibition and it was a success to say the least There was every element of Hip Hop culture represented with all due respect but furthermore the Art was refreshing and the vibe was inspiring ...pics and video coming soon from multiple sources ..for now check out some amazing pics below by the photographer and humble spirit that is Francisco Reyes..


http://www.mamboso.net/nuyorican/


yesterday I was at the long awaited TBB ( The Bronx Boys ) 36th Anniversary for the 2nd time and got to meet Hip Hop brothers and sisters from across the globe I was also appointed the TBB Bronx Prez... This is a huge honor for myself to embark on and I wont let down the people who live and die everyday for the True Expressions and Creative consciousness we call Hip Hop...in the near future I plan on doing more Hip Hop events but even more Community events like food drives and Youth Workshops...


Each day you breath you have a fresh start...a new chance to make someones life more positive...a new day to keep a child or teenager out of trouble..a new day to teach and spread the knowledge of your passions....LIVE AS IF EACH DAY WILL BE YOUR LAST AND LOVE EVERYONE......



I recently have been listening to alot of freestyle music so..here check this out..




peace and love to all my TBB and FRC fam...if anyone has questions or comments please send to my email nelenium@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......