Sunday, June 3, 2012

GRANDMASTER CHIEF69

wassup NYC...wassup and peace to all my international supporters and peace to all of the HIP HOP heads out there in the struggle since my last post I have done soo much from going to washington D.C to march on the department of justice on behalf od Mumia Abu Jamal as well as various Hip Hop related performances and much much more  from mural projects , comissioned artwork the filming of my 1st official music video , etc...below are some pics from my current and recent adventures.... all artwork below is done by myself  and I outlined the letters and helped fill them in for the free mumia mural for my RDACBX family....







In other news this is my next event  the flyer is below I hope to see you there its free there will be a bboy workshop , my music video premier as well as special guest and give aways for the youth and families in attendance...










peace to RDACBX, ZULU NATION, FRC, TBB,WOTS...EVERYONE OUT THERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......