Saturday, May 25, 2013

CHIEF69 HAS 7 DRAGONBALLS



Custom Denim Jackets by Chief69 - 2013- SOLD.... to get yours email chief69@mail.com

So it has been a while since my last post and alot has gone on here are some recent pics from my travels
I got to paint at 5 Ptz for the first time with SSB - Soul stoned Brothers and I painted alongside Rine and Ree which onto itself was an honor, I got to meet Some Members of the Fantastic Five and took a flick with Devastating Tito of the Fearless Four , I had Charlie Ahearn take a photo of me in front of the mural on my block and I got to perform at the Malcolm X Freedom Fest. alongside many great and talented Artist below from that event is a photo with me and Rephstar of Circa95 and Hassan Salaam ......





 photo by Charlie Ahearn 2013






photo by Nessa 2013









DONT FORGET !!!

Every Tuesday as always This May to august come to my FREE Bboy /HIP HOP workshop it is open to all ages from 4- 7pm then Thursdays 4-6pm is an open floor for Bboys/Bgirls Poppers , Lockers and any Great Dancers at BMHC- Bronx Music Heritage Center - 13o3 Luis nine blvd. - take the 2/5 train to freeman st.

for the month of June at Poe Park on Wednesdays 2-4pm FREE also open to all ages I will be doing a Graffiti / HIP HOP workshop and I would love any of you reading this in the BX/ NYC area to come out or at least invite a friend....after every workshop I will be Bboying in the park so Bboys come out with the boomboxes and lets make this a great June.


upcoming events :







check out these videos:










No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......