Monday, November 11, 2013

CHIEF69 UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION 40 years - THE BEST ANNIVERSARY

The past few weeks since my last post I have been extremely busy with Artwork , performances, workshops, youth educating and more here is a basic list of my recent work:

- I am a proud participant of the "Write Of Passage" program with REDBULL and MASS APPEAL magazine - I did a 6 x 6ft canvas collaboration with the other participants and HAZE with RIME -msk as creative director - it is currently ondisplay at RED BULL STUDIOS IN NYC for more info on that please
visit http://massappeal.com/writeofpassage-emerging-artists/

- I am a proud honoree and Teaching artist who was glad to meet other HIP HOP educators from across the globe and share my knowledge on the Art of Bboying at Lehman College this past weekend for the HIP HOP Education Summit Celebrating 39 years of HIP HOP culture....

- I was HONORED and EXTREMELY HUMBLED to paint with ZULU KING SLONE inside the National Black Theater on 125th st and 5th avenue for the 40th Anniversary this past week , we also painted a big Boombox constructed out of cardboard pieces and boxes and lastly I also got to paint on 126th st and 5th ave just outside the theater with King Slone -OBE - and a whole host of other talented ahkis and writers from a program called Beats Rhymes and Relief - we painted a huge tribute to UZN and the PSP program and the National Black Theater in the classic TRUE HIP HOP Essence...I also got to Bboy in a new soon to be released video and share some cypher time with the legendary POPMASTER FABEL - ALWAYS RESPECT.


my time at the events for the Universal Zulu Nations 40th Anniversary was REAL- I have met soo much talented people and came face to face with many many legends and people I highly respect and I HAVE NOT TAKEN 1 SINGLE PHOTO WITH THEM BECAUSE I WANT TO JUST REMEMBER IT FOR MYSELF.....I am thankful to have HIP HOP in my life , in YOUR life , and be one of the REALEST CATS IN THE BRONX I KNOW....holding it down daily and being TRUE TO MY NAME - THE ONE THE ONLY CHIEF69..... here below are some photos from my week , more to be posted soon....









































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*** Dont foreget every monday and tuesday from 4-5:30pm FREE I teach Bboy/Bgirl workshops in the Bronx open to ages 12 and up - take the 2/5 train to Freeman st. - 1303 Louis nine blvd.- Bronx Music Heritage Center

*** every Sunday I teach FREE Graffiti workshops also open to ages 12 and up in the bronx - if interested in attending - text me 347 961 0493 - class is 5-7pm around hunts point -Bronx River- Fort apache area of the BX


HAPPY SOLAR RETURN TO DA GOD !! - BIG PUN FOREVER HIS BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY NOV 10th - SHOW SUPPORT IF YOU CAN AND MAKE THE BIG PUN STATUE BECOME A REALITY PLEASE ITS THE KIND OF STUFF WE NEED IN THE BRONX NOT SKATING RINKS ( cough , Cough!!!)........ http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigpunproject/big-pun-street-art-statue-project


*** this friday NOV 15th ZULU SURE SHOT $2 90's party in the BX - open to all ages @ The @THEPOINTCDC 940 Garrison ave -  6pm-10pm - PLEASE COME SUPPORT DJ CHARLIE HUSTLE on the turntables keeping it funky...

***** this coming saturday NOV 16th 8pm-2am open to ages 18 and up please come support this CHOSEN - ZULU showcase with Bboys/Graffiti/emceeing and Deejaying IN THE BRONX !!!. @ 1180 commerce avenue take the 6 train to westchester sq... $15 at the door - $10 tix I have for sale if you want to support in advance and save 5 bucks...




Lastly check out these videos and live a little....PEACE








No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE CREATOR !!.....

NELSON "CHIEF69" SEDA
----------------------------
FLOOR ROYALTY CREW PREZ...
THE BRONX BOYS ROCKING CREW TBB -BX CHAPTER
URGOD - You Are Grandmasters Of Diaspora
SOUL STONED BROTHERS
WIZARDS OF THE STYLES
MOST WANTED
NHBX
......
for any questions or comments chief69@mail.com




ALL OF MY WORK YOU SEE , HEAR AND EXPERIENCE IS ALL POSSIBLE DUE TO THE COUNTLESS GREAT TALENT , PHILOSOPHERS AND MORE WHO HAVE PRECEDED MYSELF SO BIG UPS TO EVERYONE MOST SPECIAL PROPS GO TO THE FOLLOWING FEW PEOPLE WHO CHANGED THE GLOBE FOREVER !!!...............
- JAMES BROWN
- BRUCE LEE
- BOB MARLEY
- NOBLE DREW ALI
- MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY
- EL HAJJ MALIK EL SHABAZZ
.....on and on until the BREAK A DAWN..PEACE.......