*** Every Sunday I teach FREE Graffiti workshops also open to ages 12 and up in the Bronx - if interested in attending - text me 347 961 0493 - class is 5-7pm around Hunts Point -Bronx River- Fort Apache area of the Bronx
"If a Puerto Rican renounces his U.S citizenship, he would be considered a foreigner and would be at the disposal of the Immigration and Naturalization Service," - RESIDENTE - FRONTMAN OF HIP HOP/REGGAETON/LATINO MUSIC GROUP CALLE 13 - Calle 13 is a band that is also composed of Eduardo Cabra Martínez (Visitante) and Ileana Cabra Joglar (PG-13), and which has won two Grammy Awards and 19 Grammys, among other awards.
* In 1917 the United States granted citizenship to Puerto Ricans through the Jones Act, but not with the same rights, because those born on that Caribbean island cannot vote in presidential elections. - SO THEY ARE EDUCATED TO BE A DEPENDENT PEOPLE TO A SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR THEIR VIEW OR VOICE..
I urge you to all support this type of thing for the basic fact as a people in the United States who dont live on or never lived on the island and have no association aside from blood, genes and the food you may or may not eat or that colonizer language you may or may not speak ( english and spanish both go there)-YOU HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF A SELF IDENTITY - A KNOWLEDGE OF SELF - AND A RIGHT TO A DECENT LEVEL OF HUMAN VALUE ABOVE ALL.... - STAND UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE IN BONDAGE.....
Big Picture Theater and cafe in VT. , Jacob Javits Convention Center-NYC , College Of Mount Saint Vincent ,NYU,John Jay,Hostos,Maryland Institute College Of Art and a few other local National colleges... a bunch of local open mics from the hole in the wall to community spaces, schools , NY Public library events , school assemblies and more....
- featured in The NY Times ,The Bronx Times ,Bx News 12,Bronxnet,Bkat, Clout magazine , Mass Appeal magazine,Masternever comic book etc....
- created murals/paintings/drawings for local community businesses and colleges and HIP HOP festivals such as Kennedy's Fried chicken, Whedco , The National Black Theater , Big Picture Theater and Cafe , NYU , Hostos College , Trinity International Hip Hop Fest. , SXSBX Hip Hop Fest. etc....
- created flyers/logos/merchandise designs for many products and events
- had artwork displayed in places such as Red Bull Studios in NYC , Bronx Museum , NY Public Library and many galleries and local community spaces from NYC to Japan to Hawaii with current work even displayed ACROSS THE GLOBE
I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR 2014 ARTISTICALLY SO HIRE ME AND LETS MAKE THIS WORLD MORE BEAUTIFUL AND ELIMINATE IMAGERY OF NEGATIVE CONNOTATIONS THAT DEGRADE - BRAINWASH AND MISREPRESENT US AS HUMANS BECAUSE WE ARE WITH EDUCATION AGAINST LIES....
2033 Fifth Avenue (bet. 125/126 Streets)
fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialUZNGroup
fan page: www.facebook.com/OfficialUniversalZuluNationFanpage
if anyone in the Bronx /NYC area wants to be a Member of The Universal Zulu Nation - the original family of HIP HOP - message my inbox...you will become involved in your community- with HIP HOP as a viable social movement and you will have a bigger support system and a bunch of talented and humble people embrace you and yours....if your a HIP HOPPA and your not even going to acknowledge UZN also inbox me so I can make it VERY CLEAR why you need to RESPECT ELDERS,PIONEERS AND THE FOUNDATION.....PEACE....